.

.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Epic Video Delayed, Uniforms, Awards Night DVD

If you are looking for Epic Video.

Due to the long weekend and the arduous task of Awards Night, Epic Video will be delayed until tomorrow.

Please also return all uniforms back to school by Friday.

Also, depending on the demand, I will produce an Awards Night DVD recapturing the best moments of the night from last Friday. If you are interested in this DVD, simply click one of the buttons below on this post, whether it would be interesting, funny or cool.

If I get a total of at least 30 checks, I will work on one. I have no problem doing it, I just want to make sure the interest is there.


For now, enjoy the Girls End of Season Wrap Video.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP