.

.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Ray

Raymond running Cross Country in 2008
By Raymond Lee

I’m really sad that I have to say I am graduating from St. Mary and moving onto high school.

I had so many memories here. It only seemed like yesterday when I was a kindergartener and I looked up to the big kids. Now I am one of those big kids.

Some of my best memories were winning a basketball championship with my 5th grade team, all the awards night that I went to, being at school with all the people I love, and many other things but it is too long to list all of them.

This next section I would like to dedicate it to Bryan Cheung. I am deeply saddened that he is no longer going to be our athletic director, but I wish him the best in his future. I had many memorable times with him, but I will only talk about one. This memory actually meant a lot to me.

Our basketball team played horrible in a regular season game. We almost lost to a team that was even worse than us. But we managed to pull it out in the end. As always, our coaches would talk to us about our game and they were pretty mad.

But when it was Bryan's, he was extremely mad at us. I can remember him saying, “You guys played like (crap) today.”

Although this felt very offensive, I took it as motivation to motivate me in playing basketball better.

Lastly I would just like to thank everyone that helped me with my journey of going through school in St. Mary. This is from the bottom of my heart, and I truly mean it when I say it. I totally would not have made it if it weren’t for you wonderful people that helped me.

If it weren’t for you guys, I don’t know what I’ll be like. I could be one of those bad kids you see on the streets. One last thing I would like to say, I truly love all of you guys so much and you guys will always be in my heart, never to be forgotten.

- Raymond Lee

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP