.

.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

State of the blog address

So...

Everybody (about five people) has been asking me what will become of the blog now? The answer is, absolutely nothing will change...for now.

I still have a few reflections to post, but I thought we would take a break for a day or two. If you haven't read them all, just click the links to the left, I think all of them were beautifully written.

Two more to go, one from Justin Khuu and then another from his cousin Edwin.

Looking ahead to the future, whoever comes along, I will give he or she the option of continuing the legacy of the blog.

For now, a few other things to get to...

  • Have you been watching the World Cup?
  • Do you know who won the Stanley Cup?
  • Were you happy to see the Heat lose?
Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of their summer.

And Sunday, my final farewell, at least in the regular season in Oakland with Derek Jeter...<3 div="">




No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP