.

.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

New Blog Layout

So ladies and gents, boys and girls...

How goes it? How is this look? Vote on the sidebar to let me know what you think.

I thought it was time for a change, since we have had this same layout pretty much since the beginning of time I believe. Time to mix it up.

If you don't like the color, or you kinda like it, or don't like it at all, or you like it for the most part, except for this part...leave a comment underneath this post and I can tinker around with the look.

Don't forget the puck drops tonight at 7 p.m. for the Sharks.

Ch. 41 on Comcast and Ch. 698 on Direct TV - don't miss out.

And it looks like it's time for me to shave for the final time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad color, fonts, and background. Change back please. Change is not always good!

Anonymous said...

the white is too much thats all

Anonymous said...

i Don like :(

Anonymous said...

my eyes hurt

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP