.

.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Got Virused/High School Basketball Preview/6th Grade Game

I am finally back on my normal computer after I got virused last week. That explains the no update yesterday. So today, I have for you the San Francisco High School Preview from the Chronicle. Instead of posting the entire thing, click on the links below if you are interested.

First, the high school boys basketball preview. Lincoln is predicted to win the championship.

San Francisco High Schools Boys Preview

Girls preview -- of course -- Lowell, expect to win...AGAIN. I hate Lowell.
San Francisco High Schools Girls Preview

And if you read that article on Asian Americans in college basketball, you will remember it focused on one Jeremy Lin who plays at Harvard. Well, he lead Harvard to an upset victory over Boston College. Here's the game recap:

Jeremy Lin leads Harvard to upset

6th grade tomorrow night at Mission Dolores, 7 p.m. tip-off. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP