.

.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Media Pig Monday, except this had nothing to do with the media, and I'm just a pig

I took some time off to visit LA once again on my annual Sharks and Warriors trip. Here are some pictures.

Starting my trip off with a Whopper at the airport
My nuts and ice water on the plane.

Pregame meal at a place called Big Beefs, this is a Big Beef

Hot dog at Big Beefs, ketchup is frowned upon apparently
Outside Honda Center getting ready for Sharks and Ducks.

Getting ready for puck drop as they sing "The Star Spangled Banner"
Look who I met at intermission, pretty awesome.
The good guys celebrate a 3-1 victory in enemy territory.

To celebrate, I drank all of these.
 

DAY 2
Lunch at Carl's JR - Bacon Western Cheeseburger
Outside the Warner Brothers parking lot, as we await to watch a live taping of Conan

My wristband for Conan

My tickets for the show and my beautiful legs as a backdrop



Nocamera
Since they did not allow cameras inside the studio, no pictures were taken of the Conan set.

DAY 3
Lunch time courtesy of Wienerschnitzel



Outside of Staples Center


Do you know who this is?


Pregame intros for the Lakers
Lakers vs Warriors, we know how this one always ends
Scaled back for dinner and had a healthy turkey sandwich

Drowned my Warriors loss with a strawberry shake at 12 a.m.




I'm gone


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

isnt that jerry west?

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP