.

.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday folks. Here is today's update and a few things to share.

First and foremost, check the previous post, by scrolling down a little bit. It is a great article/essay I read in the Chronicle yesterday about a girl who had a soccer coach change her life.

As a coach myself, one of the goals I have is to be a positive influence (even though a lot of times I'm not) on someone's future and a lot of the things this girl writes about are things that I try and strive to do. And I hope all coaches here at St. Mary's want to do the same. So it's a great read so be sure to check it out.

In today's video below, it features an Asian American catcher in the Major Leagues and he is right here in the Bay Area. The A's Kurt Suzuki. This could be Brandon or Simon in the future. My former co-worker Rick Quan did a nice piece on him so be sure to check this out also.

And finally, coming up this week, details on some special events going on in the summer that are FREE. Your chance to see everybody at least once this summer. Also, I'm giving away money. Plus, I have a near impossible task for someone to help me do.



NON-SPORTS STORY THOUGHT OF THE DAY -- JON AND KATE --WHO CARES???

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP