.

.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

High School Musical, without the Musical

Tomorrow the most recent graduates of St. Mary's, at least the ones that attend public school in San Francisco, will experience a milestone in their lives - the first day of high school.

I remember my first day of high school, and the night before, when I planned my little outfit, which shoes to wear, how to gel my hair, etc...

A very exciting yet nervous time.

Good luck to all of you on your first day of high school and I hope you have already made lunch plans, so you don't have to eat lunch alone, cause that would be a real bummer.

And if you haven't already figured it out or seen it, the final Epic Video has dropped. Look on the blog for the videos.

See ya pals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting points. Thanks!

My blog:
dsl im vergleich und dsl anbieter vergleich

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP