.

.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Update

Sorry for the lack of updates this week. I have been on vacation and am back at full strength.

I was going to announce there would be no updates, but I wanted to keep the suspense and make people come back every day wondering why the blog hasn't been updated. How many people do you think actually read this? If you view this regularly, thank you and I will give you $5 the next time I see you. Just tell me you visit the blog every day.

Here's some stuff we still need to do. Since I wasn't on Sunday, it was a birthday that I missed. This person's birthday was celebrated on Sunday and had this to say to me on AIM since I didn't give him a shout-out.

b0nds r0id BUDDY: you didnt even give me a birthday shout out on the blog.



So happy birthday to Ronstance...he is now 34. He spent his birthday at a Star Wars convention.


Christmas Day Basketball

It is an NBA finals rematch between the Lakers and Celtics on Christmas. There are actually 5 NBA games scheduled tomorrow so check them out if you are in front of a TV.

The Celtics come to Oakland Friday night and beat the Warriors, who are now 8-22.

Why the Warriors are terrible...
Why are the Warriors such a bad team this year?

a.) There is no Baron Davis.
b.) Monta Ellis is injured.
c.) Most importantly, they just don't have the talent.

Stephen Jackson is a good NBA player. He is not an all-star. Stephen Jackson on a good team, is the 3rd or 4th best player -- not the best. To count on him to be the best and lead a team is too much.

Kelenna Azebuke (did I even spell his name right?) is not a starter on a good NBA team. He is a great talent off the bench. Instead, he starts. Rookie Anthony Randolph and 2nd year forward Brandan Wright -- nice young talent -- also not a starter on a good NBA team.

The Warriors are simply outmatched and do not have enough good players yet...Be ready for a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long season.

Still want to go to a game?

Coming up on the blog...
Christmas Day - 3 Stars of the Weekend
Friday - Asian Americans in Basketball Article (as promised)

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP