.

.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

NBA Playoff Notes, Sunday practices

I was pretty off with some of my NBA predictions...scroll to the post on my picks if you haven't seen them. But that's what I get for never watching the NBA. I will elaborate more after the first round is over about my thoughts. Celtics and Bulls is very very crazy!

Ok, so...

Rajon Rondo -- what a punk. This clown should be suspended. When he hit Brad Miller, I didn't think it was that bad, but after tonight, and seeing what he did to Kirk Hinrich, when he took his arm and basically threw him into the scorer's table. Get this moron out of there. I hope the Bulls win this series cause I hate Boston.

SUNDAY PRACTICES


Due to May Crowning, the practices will shift to later in the day.

3rd/4th grade - 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
6th and 7th grade - 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
8th grade - 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

There ya go kiddies.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP