.

.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Graduation Eve



It is graduation eve and above is a picture that Sophia drew of the 8th grade girls team. You can try to figure out who is who.

A few things to cover since this has been 8th grade week and I haven't been able to keep people abreast of what is happening.

UNIFORMS
Bring them back if you haven't already!!!

FINALS TONIGHT
Everyone is excited about the NBA Finals tonight, but not me. I am more excited about the Stanley Cup Finals and I will watch that over basketball any day.

But I will continue to offer my expert analysis and predictions for the NBA Finals. So far, I am 100% right on my picks so far.

Laker vs Magic
I am rooting for the Magic so I think my opinion may be a bit skewed. I think Dwight Howard is too much for the soft Lamar Odom and Pau Gasol inside. I haven't watched that much of the NBA playoffs but I don't recall hearing much about Andrew Bynum. The guy has been pretty quiet.

I think Superman dominates inside and the Magic continue to hit the 3-ball. Mickael Pietrus has done a good job this playoff season defending the likes of Lebron and he will now have to do the same with Kobe Bryant. It wouldn't shock me if the Lakers won, but...

PREDICTION:
Magic in 6.

The Lakers, who decide to play on some nights, will finally catch up to them and they lose in the finals for the second straight year.

EVALUATION SURVEYS
Today, end of the year surveys on the entire program as well as individual coaches were passed out. Please take the time to fill those out as they are very important in the evaluation process. Return them no later than next Wednesday.

1 comment:

hehe em(: said...

i know that one is you cause i see your scarf(x

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP