.

.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Heather's goodbye letter to the 8th grade girls


My lovely 8th grade ladies:

Well the time has come for you girls to graduate and leave me with no volleyball team to coach -- for now, that is (I hope). I will forever miss making you girls run those long laps, do those awesome crab walks, and of course, spiking the ball at your faces.

But in all seriousness, I will definitely miss all your smiling faces and goofy personalities! Knowing I would get to see you girls at practice was always the highlight of that day. Coaching you girls for the past two years have been the most fulfilling and rewarding job I've ever had, and am ever so grateful for having this opportunity. All of you have taught me to be a better coach, person and role model.

I hope we can all walk away from this experience as better volleyball players, and most of all, better friends. With that being said, you all already know how much you girls mean to me. I wish you ladies all the absolute best in this new chapter of your lives as you graduate from St. Mary's and embark on a new incredible journey that will shape you into the best people I know you can be.

So don't take any opportunities for granted and allow yourselves to enjoy life to the fullest! You girls do, and forever will, have a huge piece of my heart. Good luck, ladies! Love you all!

<3 your coach/#1 fan/friend,
Heather

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP