.

.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Gather around the campfire for story time...

In high school, my english class had a theme called "Music Fridays" where students were told to bring in a CD...do you kids know what a CD is?

Anyways, I chose to bring in a rap song, because I was all about hip-hop in high school, and still am. But the song I chose was "Dear Mama" by Tupac, because at the end of the day, my Mom and most moms all over the world do so much and we really don't appreciate them as much as we should.

Sometimes, we should all recognize our parents, not only our moms, for the hard work and sacrifice that they do, every day, instead of just one day a year. And I'm just as guilty as everybody else.

So...Happy Mother's Day!



No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP