.

.

Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday Monday




It's raining outside everybody.

Did you know today is baseball opening day? The Giants are on the road in Arizona and the A's will host the Indians, but will that game even be played with the rain?

So a bunch of random thoughts here on this lazy Monday that will keep you entertained for a few minutes or however long it takes you to read this post.

  • Why don't more people do interviews? I like interviews because it gives everybody a voice and you get to see someone's perspective about a game or something that happened. Or perhaps a theme that is happening with the team. Yes, I guess it's funny when someone won't talk and I have to chase after them like paparazzi, but a good interview from a player or coach is always refreshing and makes for good TV, or in this case, YouTube.
  •  Tiff Ye should do interviews.
  • I am looking for a good Awards Night song or songs...Every year I rack my brain to see which song I can use for videos or the slideshow at the end. So if anybody has suggestions, please do so...Right now I have a few in mind, but the more the merrier as always.
  • Are you soft or are you a gamer? And by gamer, I don't mean a noob that plays video games all day, but someone who will do whatever it takes to make sure they play in a game or practice. I once had a player literally yell at me because I wouldn't let her back in a game.
  • We'd like to thank Edwin for participating once again in basketball. 
  • We are 6 days away from Wrestlemania 30.
  • A long time ago, we used to be friends...
  • Since this is dated if I don't post it today, the Stanford women are in the Elite 8 of the NCAA tournament. Check out my fine works that aired yesterday. This one is for you Les.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP