.

.

Friday, April 18, 2014

A day in pictures...Go Sharks

A day in my life in pictures. Every now and then I get spoiled and get the privilege to attend sporting events for free. In fact, I even get paid to be there. Perks of being a sports producer which I do not take for granted. I snapped some low quality pictures of my day covering Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Playoffs between the Sharks and the Kings.

SELFIE...KINDA...
Ummm...
The walkway for when the Sharks take the ice
The Sharks interview background
The Tank getting ready
The view inside the glass prior to puck drop
More arena before it opens
Spot the Noob
Right outside the Sharks dressing room
Defenseman Jason Demers does an interview with us before warm-ups.
Where the Kings broadcast crew does interviews
Not the best view but why complain right?
Turn your head to the right cause I am too lazy to rotate the picture
It was very loud
5-0 Sharks
A disappointed Kings bunch leaves the ice after a 6-3 loss. 
Sharks Head Coach Todd McClellan at his post-game press conference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to buy yourself a phone with a better camera

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP