.

.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Thanks...


A big thank you to those who were at the 8th grade girls game who declined to shoot the game even though my camera was there.

Now there will be no highlights from the 8th grade game.

Nevermind I film every game that I go to so everybody can relive the great plays or get a chance to see the game in case you weren't there in person.

So a big whole hearted thank you for the care and concern from those who didn't want to be inconvenienced to shoot a game that lasts about 45 minutes even though you are already at the game.

I'm sure I'll be thinking about this when I work on highlights this week until 2 a.m. just so you can see the student athletes in action.

Thank you.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP