.

.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

To beard or not to beard...Playoffs start tonight

A resounding 89% of you want to see the playoff beard. I shaved about an hour or two ago and whether I shave again has yet to be determined. I'll see how I feel in a day or two...no promises.

I don't like the beard because it makes me look like a dirty creeper after a while, and it clogs up my nasal passages. But then again, it's hockey tradition, as teams will not shave until the playoffs are over.

What to do...what to do?

Sharks drop the puck tonight against the Colorado Avalanche, 7:30 p.m. on CSN-CA, Channel 41 on most cable systems. Ch. 698 on Direct TV.

And here, a brief look at what happened this Sunday at NDV...

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP