.

.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

We made TV


Great Sharks game tonight, hope you got a chance to see it.

I left my TV on and Cal-Hi Sports, a TV show that focuses on high school sports in San Francisco came on after the Sharks postgame show and the first highlight was Lowell vs Galileo from last Thursday.

We had practice on Thursday and the game took place across the field from us with Galileo beating Lowell 4-2.

There was a ball smashed to the outfield, and Brandon, being the already Galileo homer he is, put his hands up cheering for Galileo.

So I hit pause on my DVR, and captured the screen shot. You will see that Brandon has both of his hands up while I am the guy in all black standing to the side. I believe Derek is to the right of this shot.

Gavin is standing by home plate as well.

Click on the picture to get a closer look.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP