.

.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Epic VIdeo Rain Delay

Sorry peeps.

Epic Video will be released tomorrow and not today.

Because of the half day, I was unable to record some zany bits for this week, so it will be pushed back a day.

Just so some of you know and a little inside behind the scenes info for you, Epic Video is a process that starts the second I release the video from the previous week.

I need to come up with ideas, and then go film it, and make sure I have time to go film it. And then I need to edit it down, and put together a show that is enjoyable from the first second to the last.

Tonight, when I start editing, I probably will not finish until 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. and the entire process through bits and pieces begins right when I get back home tonight around 5 p.m. or so. So putting together a show like this is not that easy.

If someone wants to chip in and help out with Epic Video, I'd be more than happy to welcome him or her.

So there ya go...Also, since Gavin L. didn't show up last Monday, it pushed things back this week too, so go and blame him.

For now, enjoy some RAW video from the weekend girls' games.

And speaking of RAW, what a night of wrestling. Did anybody watch? Ok, one person....Thanks.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blah blah blah

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP