.

.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Late Sunday night flashback

If I knew how to format this blog better, I would have a sidebar where we would have This Day in St. Mary's Athletics History.

And unfortunately, yesterday I was unable to do an additional update so I will here late Sunday night.

So, this date in St. Mary's Athletics History -- add one day, so it's this date plus one day -- the class of 2010 became a team. This was the game in my opinion that made them who they are today. If they never played this game, they would be nobodies.

Enjoy this look back at the girls as they put on a performance that really put them on the map as a great basketball team.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP