.

.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wait continues, uploading as we speak

This week's video is so HUGE that the upload hit a bump in the road and I was forced to upload it again.

Now you see, after I finish with the show, it needs to be uploaded to YouTube and things don't always go as smoothly. It uploaded 67% and it all of a sudden stopped, so I had to start it all over again today around 1 p.m.

Right now, it's scheduled to finish uploading around 7:30 p.m. so there's something to look forward to I guess.

A wise man said, "The best things in life are worth the wait..."

And if it doesn't upload, maybe people should just come visit me at my computer and watch it from there...OR...I will turn Epic Video this week into Epic Book, and just transcribe everything that happened.

Your call...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

again blah blah blah.....

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP