.

.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Fallout

Happy Monday folks...

After watching the Super Bowl and reading a little bit about it today, one thing stuck out more than anything else. It had nothing to do with the game, but to do with Jennifer Hudson lip-synching the national anthem.

"That's the right way to do it," said Ricky Minor, who also produced Whitney Houston's powerful 1991 rendition of the anthem. "There's too many variables to go live. I would never recommend any artist go live, because the slightest glitch would devastate the performance."

I don't care.

I hate it when people fake things. Picture this. At Awards night this year, I will record my voice and then pretend to talk on stage, because something could go wrong...

Pathetic. I am so sick and tired of people who lip-synch. Hannah Montana does it all the time and so does Hilary Duff. It's terrible. If you really suck and can't sing live, don't be a singer. That's all I have to say. I just wish Jennifer Hudson could've told them she can do it, and she can sing live. Instead, we just watched another faked and staged performance.

Tomorrow I'll have a bunch of new things I am working on for the rest of the school year. Coming to a classroom near you.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP