.

.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Win more money

How's everything going kids? So not one person has won money for the sweatshirt or t-shirt. Maybe you aren't wearing it? Or maybe my peeps just can't find you.

In case you didn't know, if one of the secret shoppers around the Bay Area spot you, and you tell them the secret password, "Kung-Fu Panda," instant winner -- $15.

NOW, secondly.

A chance for $20. All you have to do, is to get an autograph from my Dad. How do you find him, that's for you to find out.

Lastly, I have been a bit busy working, so I could not update the blog as much as I would like...BUT...this is what I had the pleasure of doing on Wednesday. So check it out...



Have a good weekend.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP