.

.

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Poll and New Videos

We have a new poll up above so please vote for that.

One of the bad things about shooting games is that you don't get every shot you want. I've put down my camera so many times this year, only to miss something great that happened. Saturday was one of the instances.

I missed Timmy's first basket. However, even if I was shooting, I recall that the referee was in my way of the shot to begin with, so maybe this just means Timmy's scoring has just begun.

So yesterday we caught up with Timmy about his big shot.



And yesterday, the 8th grade ended their practice with a game of knockout. This video can't be a YouTube because they won't let me use the same music. Hopefully this will do. I am looking for a better video player to embed in here...

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP