.

.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Hi, I'm Ryane Clowe...

If you didn't watch the Sharks game last night, you missed out on something that I don't think has ever been done in hockey before. Take a look before you read on:



So yes, Ryane Clowe of the Sharks, was on the bench, and he poked the puck away from a guy on the other team. No, that is not legal, and he should've gotten a penalty on the play, which would've pretty much buried the Sharks since it would've put them at a 2-man disadvantage.

After the game, Clowe had this to say:



I found it hilarious. I'm sure if I was an LA Kings fan, I would not feel the same way. I/we can laugh about it cause they didn't get caught. Had Clowe been given a penalty and the Sharks lost, I don't know if it would've been funny at all.

With that being said, the Sharks are now in the playoffs again, and that means to playoff beard or not to playoff beard? You be the judge. GO VOTE RIGHT NOW ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE PAGE.

And in case you never have seen this or want to relive it, here was the playoff beard from two years ago and the open to Awards Night, (which will be on a Saturday this year by the way).

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP