.

.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Thank you all!

I would personally like to thank everybody who missed Smackdown and Lebron's game-winning shot, that came out to Awards Night.

From the looks of it, this might've been our biggest crowd in the last decade or so. Sorry for running a bit long...If you left early, we ended at 10:06 p.m.

Thanks to all the parents, coaches, players, friends who made tonight such a special night. I really enjoyed tonight's festivities and we'll see if we can top this next year.

Time for me to finally eat dinner.

See you all Sunday.

***UPDATE 12:49 a.m.

I am thumbing through my nice bag of goodies and all the nice cards and gifts everyone got for me tonight. And right on cue, and trust me, I am very thankful for the kind gestures and the principle behind the gifts, but this is what one note read...

"To Brian Cheng: Great job, keep up the good work!!

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP