.

.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Anniversary

One month ago today...



Now it's a little late to really get too deep into it, but I have been asked about bandwagon jumpers and do they bother me. Does it bother me that all these people who have never watched the Giants before all of a sudden started during the playoffs?

Well...Lee Hammer says no.

That is, unless these people end up not watching next year.

So plain and simple. Everyone needs to start somewhere when you become a fan. Mine happened to be when I was five years old, as noted before. So if you got hooked into baseball because of the Giants' World Series run -- make sure you stay a Giants fan the rest of your life.

When I was in 5th or 6th grade, the Sharks made the playoffs for the first time. It was 1994 -- I've been a hockey fan ever since.

So I hope all you newcomers come back for more torture for years to come.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP