.

.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday blog filler

Hello folks,

Long time since I sat here and randomly slabblabblabbed out stuff, so I thought I'd throw a few things out there.

TWITTER
Anybody wanna follow me on Twitter? I've been stuck on 65-70 followers for about 6 years now. Here's why you should get Twitter.

Let's say you are sitting at home and wondering how the 5th grade is doing...Well, with Twitter you can find out instantly without waiting until I get back on the blog to post the results.

And...where else could you find a tweet like this:

So sign up and get yourself a Twitter. Go to: Twitter.Com/StMarysSports and click on follow and you are gold. If anybody signs up this week, I will give you a dollar.

And posted on Twitter right now...the Coaches Knockout Game!

ALL-STAR SUNDAY
Now, All-Star Sunday videos are efforting right now so hopefully they will be up in the next week or so. Just brutal camera work to be honest. If you are a good camera person, please contact me so I can hire you for Girls All-Star Sunday.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
Happy Anniversary to my parents who got married 123 years ago on this date.<3 or not...

POLLS
Do you like polls? Vote in the newest poll and thank you to those who voted in the Monta Ellis poll.

EPIC VIDEO
Sadly, I don't think Epic Video will return this school year, if ever. I wanted to start late in 2010 but could just never get around to it and even if I started now, it'd be like 3 episodes so what's really the point?

So what about Shem's Corner? We will start releasing more Shem's Corners leading up to Awards Night where Shem will appoint his successor.

So in the mean time, maybe I will just post old Epic Videos. You ever go back and watch an old Epic Video? It's some pretty good stuff I must say, makes me miss it, but I just ain't got the time to do it.

AWARDS NIGHT
May 25th - mark it down

SHARKS
Playoff beard is in danger this year, because as of this typing, they aren't even in the playoffs. But they are in 9th place, a point out and 11 games left, so I would like to think they can make it. Even if they do, the beard might not get very long this year, sadly or happily.

RAW VIDEOS AND HIGHLIGHTS
Now, a lot of your parents, family, and friends can't make it to the game, so be sure to share the videos of highlights and raw videos so they can watch you in action.

This week's highlights probably won't be up until Wednesday, I am guessing? But very cool in the highlights this week we have a race after the game that you don't want to miss.

That's all for now - back tomorrow with an interesting article I stumbled upon. Don't forget to read about the teams from this past weekend in their recaps.

 See ya pals.

No comments:

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP TONIGHT

8TH GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP HIGHLIGHTS

LATEST LIGHTS

3/15-3/23 Lights

6th Grade Championship

VOLLEYBALL CHAMPIONSHIP